IT’S MORE FUN IN CULASI, ANTIQUE!
Mararison or Malalison is an unspoiled 55-hectare hook-shaped island blessed with picturesque mountain ridges for a background, having refined white shells and corals for sand, transparent clear waters that boasts beautiful aquatic flora and fauna, hill tops perfect for short trekking that will enable you to see all of Mararison in its grandeur. Its mini-rainforest found in Tuyong-tuyong Hill (the highest hill in the island) is the home of yellow-naped oriole bird (tulihaw), fruit bats and carnivorous pitcher plant.
Day Tour Package:
PHP 1,749.00/person (minimum of 2 persons)
- All island adventures: Trekking around the scenic Mararison landscape to see the pitcher plant and other flora and fauna, exploring the mini-cave, crossing to the islet of Nablag, swimming and boating
- Round trip boat ride to Mararison and back to Culasi mainland
- Entrance fees and island guides
- Native cottage
- A hearty Antiqueño lunch by the beach
|Katahum Tours’ Mararison Island Sample Itinerary for Day Tour|
|Orientation at Culasi boulevard|
|Boat ride to Mararison Island|
|Pangluy-a: Traditional blessing of guests upon arrival|
|Trekking around the scenic Mararison landscape to see the pitcher plant and other flora|
|Adventure to Nablag islet|
|Mini cave exploration|
|Trek back to the village proper|
|Lunch by the beach|
|Siesta on the sand|
|Island Adventures: Swimming, Boating, Fishing (optional)|
|Boat ride back to Culasi|
|Culasi boulevard for dried fish specialties like pinindang and pinakas|
* This is our standard tour but we can also customize. Homestay in the island is available upon reservation.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- We offer discounts to groups of 10 or more!
Optional Van Rates (round-trip)We can facilitate your transportation from any point in Panay Island to Tibiao using airconditioned vans that can comfortably seat 15 persons.
- Boracay to Culasi v.v.- Php 5,000
- Kalibo to Culasi v.v.- Php 6,500
- Iloilo to Culasi v.v.- Php 7,500
We also customize tours to suit your schedule and interests. Please contact us for your personalized tour and rates.
For reservations, please remit fifty percent (50%) down-payment one (1) month before the tour to: Tibiao Fish Spa Co, BPI Current Account # 2875-0087-17. Please email deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.