IT’S MORE FUN IN TIBIAO, ANTIQUE!
Named after the Kinaray-a word for ‘elbow’ because of its shape, Seco Island is another island paradise in the province of Antique that you need to visit. It is a 1.5 km beach covered with fine white sand and bluish sea water that is 21 nautical miles (38.8 kms) away from the shores of Tibiao and could be reached by boat for around 2.5 hours. The pictures on this page are but an inferior capture of the peaceful place.
Seco Island is a perfect destination for camping and beach outings. It is an ideal location to commune with nature or to simply getaway from the hustle and bustle of modern day living. Katahum Tours now offers adventure activities for a day tour itinerary.
Day Tour Package:
PHP 2,999.00/person (minimum of 2 persons)
At the island you can:
- Swim near the sandbar – the island is blessed with a beach lagoon beside the sandbar which is ideal for swimming.
- Island trekking – The simple vegetation in the island is a perfect location for trekking adventure. Just be cautious of wild animals that inhabit the island.
- Boating, beach volleyball or ultimate Frisbee – explore the 3-hectare island while riding the boat of the fisherman. The sand beach is good for beach volleyball or ultimate Frisbee. Invite your friends to try this fun sport.
The Katahum Tours Package includes:
- Guided tour and round trip boat ride from the mainland of Tibiao to the island
- A hearty island breakfast and lunch
- Entrance and environmental fees
- Cooler with ice
- Two (2) gallons mineral water
- Tibiao Bakery snacks
- Free unlimited Tibiao Fish Spa (upon arrival in the mainland)
Visitors are encouraged to bring the following:
- Sun block
- Beach Slippers
- Hygiene kit
- Mosquito repellent
- Malong / sarong
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- We offer discounts to groups of 10 or more!
Optional Van Rates (round-trip). We can facilitate your transportation from any point in Panay Island to Tibiao using airconditioned vans that can comfortably seat 15 persons.
- Boracay to Tibiao v.v.- PHP 6,000
- Kalibo to Tibiao v.v.- PHP 7,000
- Iloilo to Tibiao v.v.- PHP 7,500
We also customize tours to suit your schedule and interests. Please contact us for your personalized tour and rates.
For reservation, please remit fifty percent (50%) down-payment one (1) month before the tour to: Tibiao Fish Spa Co, BPI Current Account # 2875-0087-17. Please email deposit slip to email@example.com.
Photos courtesy of Vann Lao